BEYOND METAL Safety, Quality and Value: Our Core Competencies
Our Safety Philosophy
It is the policy of Danser, Inc. and our employees to ensure every job is a safe job. An effective safety and health program is critical to the success of our company.
Danser is totally committed to the health and safety of its employees and customers both on and off the job. We believe accidents are counterproductive, preventable, and detrimental to the company.
We are proud of our safety records, our accident prevention programs and our employees who work so effectively in maintaining both. In support of these objectives, we will maintain safe working conditions, while providing proper training, tools and facilities.
Danser, Inc. requires all employees to comply with all applicable OSHA regulations and plant safety requirements, and to cooperate with all company employees who are designated and identified as having responsibility for the company's safety, security and health.
Safety in Everything We Do
- 2007: 0.75
- 2006: 0.68
- 2005: 0.67
- Continuous training with 2008 goal of all employees OSHA 30 certified
- Daily safety meetings / toolbox meetings before work begins
- Every installation projects has responsible safety individual assigned
- Pre–mobilization meeting outlining all safety hazards and examining possible engineering controls to mitigate risk
- 2008 implementation of sixth "S" in LEAN program